Floors Cleaning is one of those household chores that we cannot live without it. It has slowly changed from being a ridiculously tedious endeavor into a fast and straightforward process. The evolution of floor cleaning tools, as in the other fields of technology, has made it much more efficient to keep your ceramic tiles flooring clean. There is a horde of companies producing these essential tools, making it an almost impossible job to find the right cleaning tool to fulfill your specific needs.
We will not only review the best tile floor cleaner machine in the market but also categorize them for you to have a deep understanding of their features. Take the time to compare the features to narrow down on your best match.
In this article, we are going to review the following tile floor cleaner device and including the buying guide:
- Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
- Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop
- Bissell Symphony Steam Mop and Vacuum Cleaner
- Bissell PowerEdge Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner
- Shark Rocket DuoClean HV382
What’s The Best Way To Clean A Tiled Floor?
Ceramic tiles are one of the hard floors that are made from a composite of clay and other natural materials. They are the easiest to clean and maintain. Sweeping or vacuuming day by day or regularly to remove dirt and debris before it can become embedded in the tile or grout. Mop regularly with warm water and a small amount of all-purpose cleaner to keep the sheen on your floors.
How Do You Deep Clean Tile Floors And Grout?
As grout is usually white in color and porous, it absorbs substances such as grease, dirt, and liquids quite fast and hard to be removed. You can keep the grout clean with regular brushing. Few steps you can follow to maintain the cleanliness of the tile floors and grout:
- Sweep or vacuum often to remove any dirt particles on the tile surface.
- Always remove the dirt first before mopping.
- Never mop the floors with chemical solutions like bleach.
- Use baking soda to remove tough dirt and stains out of the grout.
- Use a small brush like a toothbrush to clean the grout lines and corners.
Critical Aspects To Consider For Tile Floors Cleaner
Before we jump into the review of the best tile floor cleaner, you must understand the factors to put into consideration when purchasing one. As much as a tile floors cleaner machine is a valuable asset to have in your home, it could be no good if you bought the wrong type.
The tile floor cleaner machine comes in a wide range of specialties, sizes, and features. We have put down a few guidelines below to help you point your gun to the correct target.
Establish The Type Of Floor
Floors cleaning machines can quickly get damaged or damage your floor surface if used on the wrong kind of floor. With their features vastly differing based on the various types of floors, you need to specify the type of floor the machine is intended to clean. In this case, we will be reviewing floor cleaners for tiled floors.
Know The Size Of Your Cleaning Area
The market is full of market cleaning machines with a wide range of prices. Some cleaning tools on the lower end of your budget will most likely be able to run for long periods while cleaning. It is, therefore, essential to get an estimate of the size of the floor space to be cleaned. The last thing you need in your house is a machine that uses up too much time to clean your desired area.
Estimate Your Budget
We all know that price is the fundamental determiner of quality. Knowing exactly how much you wish to spend on a floor cleaning machine is one of the crucial steps to purchasing the best value of the tile floor cleaner machine for your money.
Accessories And Attachments
Most devices come with various accessories or attachments that you can use it to clean different types of floors and surface of your house. Check to see what attachments come with the model; make sure the one you buy has the attachments you need. Those standard accessories or attachments are extra cleaning pads, brushes, and landing pad. Ideally, you also can consider the model that offers inexpensive replacement cleaning pads, and it helps you save your cost.
Who Will Be Operating The Machine
Machines in various technical fields are getting more sophisticated in every release. It is no different from the tile floor cleaning machines. Depending on the operator of the device, you must consider the ease of using the tool.
Putting these considerations ahead of your purchase will go a long way in determining the utility of the machine. If the above guidelines have still not narrowed down your search enough, there are a couple of features you need to consider for your unique setting. These are;
- Do you want an automated cleaning machine?
- Can you walk backward while cleaning?
- Does the machine use high pressure?
- Is it a high-speed cleaning machine?
- Is it a wet or a dry cleaning machine?
When you buy the tile floor cleaning machines available on the market, keep in mind the purpose intended for the machine. You also need to consider a possible need for a more versatile cleaner shortly. This is essential because brands are offering additional components or extensions to provide cleaning services. You could enquire about these offers from the brand’s sales associate.
Categories Of Tile Floor Cleaner Machine
There are three categories of tile cleaner that we research. Understanding the features and functions of each group will give you a more clear picture to make your selection.
Tile Floor Vacuums
Floor vacuums come in two primary types:
- A multifunction floor vacuum: These all-purpose vacuums are appropriate for your tile floor and carpet cleaning needs. For just one tool in the closet, multifunctional vacuum cleaners are the best value cleaning machines in the market.
- Tile floor vacuum: Most top manufacturers of cleaning machines design their products for cleaning hard surfaces. This is because most customers of these machines have tile floors at home or their places of work. Their obvious demerit is their inability to clean carpet floors.
Steam Mops Or Steam Cleaners
This is your best option if you already have a tool to remove loose debris from your tile floor and need to replace your bucket and mop. The steam mops utilize the power of steam to kill most germs on the hard floor. The water tanks on most steam mops will last you at least 15 minutes. Though the steam mop is an excellent invention, the tool’s life can be drastically shortened if manufacturers recommend using distilled water to prevent mineral deposits from building up in it.
Combined Vacuum And Mop Floor Cleaner
The cleaning tool in this category has variations in function. However, most offer their users the following options:
- Safe tile floor scrubbing by use of specially built scrubbing heads.
- Vacuuming only
- Drying off floors after cleaning them
The cleaning tools in this category carry out the duty of a vacuum mop and also clean the floors. The pricier options are built with small squeezes to direct the water into the vacuum. Most of these cleaning machines have separate tanks, which means clean water is supplied continuously to clean your floor. These devices are, however, not built for carpet floors, although some brands can be used to clean carpets on vacuum-mode only.
What Is The Best Tile Floor Cleaning Machine?
Now that we know all about these fantastic inventions, let us take a closer look at some of the best tile flooring cleaner reviews. A brief synopsis, along with pros, cons are provided.
Most steam mop surveys rate this as one of the best for cleaning tile surfaces. The Bissell also wipes the floor while it sterilizes it simultaneously. Customers review that it is the best for expelling pet hair, jetsam, and free soil from your tile and grout. This steam mop allows you to do both the cleaning and sterilization of tile flooring without the need for substance cleaners. Its scrubber can flip down to scrub extreme grout and earth from your tile floors. Besides, you have the option to adjust the steam power according to your cleaning activity and the type of flooring. It also comes with a little supply of scent plates that give out a beautiful aroma while you do the cleaning.
- Easy to assemble. Armed with a screwdriver, you are ready to go
- Multi-purpose steam cleaner
- Can use as hard floor cleaner
- Three levels of steam setting
- Accessories kit includes
- The material is not built to withstand a lot of pressure
- The power cord is relatively short at around 20 feet
This multi-function vacuum cleaner is a personal favorite, mostly because it is designed for both a hard floor cleaner and carpet cleaner. What’s more, the machine is probably the lightest despite having a large debris canister. This machine has a removable and portable canister that can be taken out quickly from the apparatus for you to empty. There is a switch at the roller brush for you activating or deactivating, which is convenient for you to switch between carpet and tile floor cleaning. If you have the hard floor and carpet in the house, you will love this fantastic tool.
- It has a crevice tool that dust away dusty hard floors using two microfiber pads.
- An excellent filtration system
- An ultra-quiet operation
- Five years manufacturer’s warranty
- This vacuum weighs an incredible
- Portable and versatile at 13. 7 pounds
- Long power cord up to the 30-foot length
- The canister is bag-less, which is especially a concern among people with allergies.
- It does not feature an auto-cord rewind feature.
This cordless electric mop has a high-powered dual-spin motor. It can clean at an incredibly fast rate to remove grime, dirt, stains, and bacteria from your hard floor. When you active the dual spray mode, it able to tailor the mop to eradicate even the toughest of stains. One feature I like is this mop had integrated a water spray in front of the mop head. The water spray designed gives you the capability to use it in all circumstances. It is safe to work on all surfaces, including laminate, marble, hardwood, and other kinds of hard floors. This mop built with easy one-handed navigation, and no scrubbing is required. You can simply hover the powerful twin motors over stains to reveal a streak-free finish. Besides, It also has two options for cleaning pads, mopping, and waxing pads.
- User-friendly control panel
- Ergonomic and extendable handle
- Cordless design
- Integrated spray nozzle
- LED light indicator
- Operate quietly
- The battery recharges very slow
- Some review that the water tank capacity is small if you need to clean a large area
For someone who owns a pet in the house may love this floor cleaning tool. The highlight of this device is allowing you to vacuum and steam cleaning your floors at the same time. It utilizes the natural power of steam to clean and sanitizes floors. It has a powerful rating vacuum that able to capture pet hair and debris. One thing I love about it is the hands-free emptying design, a more natural way to empty your dirt tank without getting your hands dirty. It comes with disposable pads and washable microfiber pads for everyday cleaning.
- Disposable mop pads
- The hands-free emptying dirt tank
- The moisture that keeps in the dirty tank is completely dry
- Able to use it to steam clean across all hard floors
- Come with steam boost tray and disposable steam boost pads
- A button in the handle to control steam active or deactivate
- Has the option to use odor eliminating scent discs
- The weight for senior maybe heavier
- You have to vacuum first before mopping, else If you get the mop wet, the vacuum becomes pretty much useless
This little vacuum is from Bissell, and the price is moderately low. It has an opening in the sides that does get the dirt along edges. The wheels are covered by soft rubber to protect your floors. This machine has a 90-degree angle shape to get right against corners. If you get to the wall leading out the door, it’s snuggled up to clean it all around. Besides, this angled design helps to gather dust moving forward and funnel it to the center where more suction is present. There is also a rubber gasket type thing that helps prevent the soil from escaping through the back area. The swivel action lets you get around quickly for better control without having to pick up and move or twist it where you need next.
- V-shaped foot design, clean large and small debris from your hard floors safely
- Cleans up against edges and reach into corners in hard-to-clean places easily
- Lightweight and versatile, easy to carry upstairs and move around the house
- Swivel steering that allows you to clean around furniture effortless
- Hard to clean on carpet
- Need a spare filter as it takes a long time to dry if you wash it
The name of this device might deceive most customers into thinking that it is a traditional style upright vacuum. It is, however, more of a hand-held vacuum that can be used in an upright position. One of the highlights of the Shark Rocket DuoClean is that you get two machines for the price of one. Though it can do both clean and vacuum, it manages to stay light enough for you to vacuum your ceiling.
- Lightweight and portable weighs just 4.6 pounds
- Cleaning tools for car interiors included
- Double brush roll technology enhance cleaning efficiency
- Excellent versatility to switch from hand-held to upright positions while cleaning
- Fingertip controls for optimized carpet and bare floor cleaning
- Its canister size is small, you need to empty it more often
It is hard to come to a final verdict on which one is the best on the market. However, taking a close look at the features that the products present to their users, we have concluded on the best tile floor cleaning machines. Our decision is based on the device’s ability to resolve common cleaning challenges with the least effort of the customer while using the tool.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E has all its features working intuitively for easier handling and management by the end-user. With the Shark NV356E, you will not have to consult the manual to have a perfect cleaning job in your house. Besides, the model is compact enough to save storing space. With the device’s versatility, it is much easier now for cleaning the tight spots.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E has all its components working in its notch condition. When considering the best tile floor cleaner machine, we must consider the period that the device can serve you. For the longest and most reliable cleaning service for your tiling floor, the NV356E stands out.
You can always compare the features of the cleaning tools and get the best deal for your budget. To do this, visit the Amazon product pages for each of the products listed in our review list. You will find that these products are the most competitive in the market and have little to separate them clearly. We hope that this review has made the process of finding the perfect hard floor cleaner device for you much easier.